Terms of Sale
Order Processing and Item Availability
Dynamism processes orders from 9am to 6pm CST Monday through Friday. Item availability could change depending on when your order is processed and approved.
Order processing lead time is the length of time it will take to procure the correct products, package your order, and complete payment processing. Order processing lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday). Shipping methods are for when product is in stock only. For example, selecting overnight shipping on an item that has a “Usually ships in 7-10 days” lead time will result in an estimated overnight shipment by the 10th day (the item ships to you the same day it is received at Dynamism). Selecting an item that is "in stock" will ship the same day (subject to approval).
Please note that shipping estimates stating "In stock. Approved orders ship same day if ordered by 5 pm EST." applies to orders shipping via FedEx International Priority, Saturday Delivery, Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2day, or Express Saver services. FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, USPS, DHL, and UPS shipments are shipped within one business day.
You acknowledge that all scheduled shipment dates are estimates only. Dynamism will make every effort to ship your products by the estimated shipment date on your order confirmation but in no event will Dynamism be liable for any loss, nor damage or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery. Dynamism will notify you by email of any changes in the estimated shipment date for your order.
Most items in your order will ship as they become available, beginning with those already in stock. No additional shipping fees will be charged for separate shipment of partial orders.
- Extended warranties cannot be canceled or returned.
- Open and unopen software cannot be returned.
Terms Of Sale - Warranty
Dynamism acts only as a conduit to the manufacturer and the only warranties offered are those of the manufacturer. For more information, please see our warranty page.
Returns For Credit (“RA”)
All returns must be initiated within five (5) days of receipt. Shipping is non-refundable. Minimum 15% restocking fee on all returns. Software (opened or unopened) is not returnable. Returns require a Return Authorization (“RA”).
Dynamism will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RA number. To receive an RA, please contact your sales representative or email email@example.com. Once issued, RA numbers are valid for seven (7) days. Products not shipped back within theseven (7) days will not be accepted for a refund. RA numbers will not be extended or reissued. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume all risk of loss or damage to products while in transit to Dynamism.
- Returns must include all original equipment, including accessories, manuals, cables, documents, and packaging
- No physical damage (including cosmetic damage) to the equipment or packaging
- No modifications or actions taken which would void item warranty
- Returns must be shipped within a separate shipping box and with a trackable carrier – Do not affix shipping or address labels directly to the product’s packaging.
- Customer should prominently display the RA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product. Please insure sufficient packaging is used to protect any return shipments. Customer is responsible for any damage caused due to insufficient packaging.
If you return a product to Dynamism without following these guidelines, Dynamism retains the sole right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you an additional restocking fee. RA processing time may vary but is generally 2-3 business days after receipt.
Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, are subject to a restocking fee of 15% plus applicable shipping and handling fees.
Returns For Replacement
Most products (not including special orders) are covered by a dead-on-arrival (DOA) replacement warranty. In these cases, if your purchase shows a warranty defect within five (5) days, and as long as a product is still in new condition once received in our Chicago office, we will simply swap it for a brand new unit.
If the unit is being returned for a credit/refund, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply and the customer is responsible for return freight.
- Please note that all returned items are inspected upon receipt. If we find customer abuse (such as a removed warranty sticker or a cracked LCD screen in the case of the computer), we will charge you to refurbish the unit back to our refurbished spec. Also, if your DOA item is returned and after inspection is found to be in working order (user error), you will responsible for all freight and or/ a possible restocking fee on the DOA unit.
Dynamism also offers an ADVANCED EXCHANGE SERVICE for dead-on-arrival units. With an Advanced Exchange, Dynamism will send you a replacement unit before you return yours to us. There is a non-refundable fee for the Advanced Exchange service. The fee is $70 for computers and $40 for gadgets and phones. Dynamism will send out your replacement for 2nd day delivery. If the item is eligible for the Dynamism Rescue Warranty, Dynamism will cover the return shipping costs of the DOA unit. For customers who need overnight delivery, overnight shipping costs will be charged to the customer (non-refundable).
- A credit card number is required. We will charge your credit card the non-refundable Advance Exchange fee. In addition, we will charge your credit for the replacement unit value. The replacement unit charge will be credited back to your credit card as soon as we receive your DOA unit at our repair center and it passes inspection.
- The Advanced Exchange unit (the replacement unit) becomes your property and the unit that you returned becomes the property of Dynamism and will not be returned to you.
- Please note that if the DOA unit is not received within 10 days of the advance exchange date, no refund can be given and both the replacement unit and DOA unit become your property.